Thread: Why!!???
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 08:06 AM   #1
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Angry Why!!???

Why is it that when a someone becomes a new member and asks a question because they need help....some members (who are probably not even true breeders) feel the need to tell them what to do....you SHOULD do this and you SHOULD do that! I feel bad for these new members...they are only here because they need help...then the thread gets hijacked....and another member goes through this...I don't understand this...people come on here because they need our help...not told what to do...I am as passionate about my 3 furbabies as any of you here...I don't feel the need to tell people what to do...I agree..unless you are breeding to better the breed...and you are only doing it cause you need a new car...then don't do it!! I have been a member here for quite a while now....I have seen members come and go...I actually know a few people who won't come on here anymore...and yes...they are breeders who show....because they get ostracized....I am NOT a breeder but, left for a while because of some of the comments on here....I would like to stay this time. We recently bought a yorkie boy from an excellent breeder...he is 5 months old and he is NOT neutered yet...he is only 2.6 lbs and the vet suggested we wait until he is 8-9 months old...my females ARE spayed so there is no chance of them breeding...

sorry for this but I needed to get this off of my chest
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!