View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 02:16 PM   #11
TikiDog

Sad

He was his wonderful perky playful self on the day before Christmas. He was eating, drinking, playing and being his usual self...

At 11:00 pm Christmas Eve he starting throwing up. That was not unusual. Over the course of his life he would get into something, or something would disagree with his tummy and he would be sick for a day or two...

Christmas Day he continued to throw up all day. He would not eat, but continued to drink throughout the day...

He was so cute, he kept going downstairs to the yard, to lie in the sunshine, face the breeze and stare out at the Caribbean Sea...

I would leave him for a bit, but felt he was a bit vulnerable as he was not feeling well, so I would go an scoop him up and snuggle and kiss him and bring him back up to the deck or in the house...

I left the gate open, so that he could go down whenever he wanted to, as he is so smart, he would try to throw up down there... But I would worry about him, and eventually shut the gate, and let him get sick up here where I could keep an eye on him.

I need to breath for a moment... I will be back in second...
TikiDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!