View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 07:43 PM   #1
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036 Smart Dog Rejects Recalled Diamond

Hi All,

My Uncle has a dog named Psilo. He's about 7 y/o. My uncle just realized recently that he was feeding Psilo the Diamond food. He gave Psilo the recalled Diamond food for 3 days in a row, but Psilo didn't eat it!!! He went over to the bowl 3 different days, smelled the food, and walked away! I guess he was smart to know that it didn't smell right and that something was wrong with it. Well, on the fourth day my uncle said he did eat a can of the food. Now, I don't know if the food was a different date, an older can left in the cabinet, or the contaminated food and he just didn't get sick off one can (he's not a Yorkie...he's a mixed breed medium in size). Well, he's okay thank God. My uncle still has a can of the contaminated food in his cabinet. He doesn't know what to do with it. I think he's gonna hold onto it just to make sure nothing happens. Below are some pictures of Baby and Psilo. Look at the size difference! LOL
P.S. I also remember a woman on the news saying that her dog was turning his nose up to the food, but she kept giving it to him telling him everything was okay, and then he passed away. Guess dogs are really smarter than we thought.
Attached Thumbnails
Smart Dog Rejects Recalled Diamond-babypsilo.jpg   Smart Dog Rejects Recalled Diamond-babyps.jpg   Smart Dog Rejects Recalled Diamond-psilo.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!