View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 04:43 PM   #8
My lil friend
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gidgetsmom View Post
We go to my parents on Christmas Eve. I do not take it for granted or lightly but I feel like I am going to throw up.The last 4 years my family has shunned my adult children because they have children out of wedlock. It is the only time of the year they are welcome at a family get together and the tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife and I walk around the week before a nervous wreck. It ruins the holidays for me. I use to love Christmas but now I am so nervous I can't hardley enjoy it. Its a shame that I let this affect me so deeply but I cannot control it. I really want everyone to be together but my family do not like my children (their grandchildren) and its no secret.
I am so very sorry for you that all of this makes you so stressed. I am even more sorry for your family that is so judgmental of others and ignorant of what unconditional love is. How sad that they are missing the whole point of family,relationship and what Gods love is. To keep our familys together is so much more important than our believes versus the reality of life.
My heart goes out to you and I wish you peace and joy not just during the holidays but throught this coming year.Blessings!!!
My lil friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!