View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
Taryn0405
Owned by a Gremlin
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
I would wait for feeding anything else. Now if you are closeby I would take him to Mom's. I never want my pups out of my sight if they are not feeling well' unless it would be too stressful for them going to a strange place.

I have a similar situation - my almost 6yr old BRT, got into Razz's dental food, and ate about 3cups ..sheesh, he threw it up last night. He only gets home made food!. Then this morning, he threw up a bit of his breakfast. He will be going with us to our friends so I can keep an eye on him. The emergency vet is only 5 minutes away from our friends. I will not leave him home alone without me there. I am a bit paranoid about my pets. but Magic has only ever thrown up about once before in his life!
If it was only my Mom and Dad then I'd be fine with taking him. But my mom's dog, my sister, his wife and alot of family (new faces) are going to be there. And as much as I'd love to have him by my side the whole time, I know he'd be less stressed in his crate at home with his lovely quilt made by Michelle.

Okay, I won't give him anything. Just nutrical and plenty of water. These little guys give me a fright. Him getting a tummy bug kind of sent me over the edge today....This explains pretty much how I feel...

Family Guy - Lois goes crazy AKA PAPER TOWELS - YouTube
Taryn0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!