View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 07:05 PM   #1
ilovejoel
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Need some advice

Hi, i'm new here, and i'm getting a yorkie in two months and i've been wanting one for years! So my family is getting me one for Christmas. I'm also doing my research on the internet about them. And one of my questions is we have a daycare in our home so hes going to need to be used to alot of different people coming in the house, so what would be the best way to do that? Im assuming to socialize him and just let everyone that comes in hold him and give him treats?
And another question is what should I do when I first get him, because of noisy kids, like should he be more sheilded from the noiseyness and bussiness for the first couple weeks or could he be downstairs with everyone right away. We also teach the kids very well about being by a puppy, and when my brother visits he brings his jack russel puppy so they know to be very gentle.
I just dont know how soon to show him the kids. And i'm going to get him on a friday night so he will atleast have the weekend without kids. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
ilovejoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!