View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
cristine5559
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Hello! & HELP !!!

Hello to all of you Yorkie lovers it makes me happy to know that theres a support community when you need it, and to be able to support other people!

My name is Cristine and Im 19 years old from Puerto Rico but I moved to college in Florida a year ago and I had to leave behind my 5 year old yorkie with my mom. Unfortunately she hasn't been able to take proper care of him and he spends most of his time alone in the apartment.. hes not very potty trained and barks at a lot of things.. but for some reason when i visit hes a great dog.

Im very hesitant and stressed that its alot to take care of when i work and go to school but at the same time im excited because I know hes not to happy over there & now I wont be alone either.. having a dogs love is amazing so i cant lie that I want to give it a try.

I live in a carpeted apt. with roommates so I need to take proper measurements and hope that he will adjust to all the new things.. But I really dont know anything about training him or setting proper boundaries so I really need help.

any advice ???

Last edited by cristine5559; 12-22-2011 at 09:15 AM.
cristine5559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!