View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 07:59 AM   #15
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danirenae View Post
So I just put the Natural Tears in her eyes?? and then use it to clean around them?

Thank you for the link!!!
Yes, just 2-3 drops per eye. You're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorkieMomma View Post
I'm not sure if double/triple posting is allowed here but it wouldn't let me edit.

He also said to make sure that I take the toys *out* of her playpen when she sleeps. When I asked why, he said that puppies are a lot like human babies and are easily distracted by their playthings when their bodies should be sleeping. I found that .. odd, but I listened and took them out. He said her sleeping periods should be brief, but frequent, and they're not. She sleeps forever, and then she's up forever, and gets cranky and sassy until she's had another long sleep.

It would explain why her 'naps' last forever, because usually she falls asleep, I put her in there (which stirs her) and she begins gnawing on a toy or fooling around with her teddy bear or her squeaker...whereas before I put her in there she was fast asleep.

I'm definitely listening to him on this one.

I LOVE OUR VET!
I love him too! What state do you live in? Lol!

I put PJ's on my Tink when she needs calming down. I think they warm her up a bit and make her sleepy. Or I'll cuddle with her on the floor... body heat does the same thing. Then she's good for a 40 minute nap.

With some hyper pups, one really needs to have the upper hand with scheduling... they will never stop playing on their own til they're exhausted. Some forget to stop and eat too! Maybe a little snack before a nap would help.

PS: Sometimes longer posts get lost... okay to break them up into smaller posts... as far as I know!

Last edited by kjc; 12-21-2011 at 08:01 AM.
kjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!