View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 01:37 AM   #3
MorkieMomma
Inactive Account

I'm not sure exactly. His eyes aren't dry though, I mean he still tears up on a daily basis just like he did before, but for whatever reason it's not staining his fur anymore. It's the strangest thing.

...he's eating, pottying, playing, sleeping just like normal, nothing about his behavior has changed. I've been keeping an eye on his doodees and they're well formed and don't smell...his urine flow is normal, etc.

Should I take him to the vet to make sure it's not something negative? I tend to be a vet freak and take them there for the stupidest reasons. They always giggle, but are glad to see us. They even started charging us ten bucks for a vet visit instead of the normal 15-20. When I asked why, they said "call it a family discount" LOL I'm a pet-a-chondriac and we have at least one of our pets in there once every 2 weeks.

Unless something abnormal begins to occur in his daily routine, I'm tending to lean toward this being a positive thing. It's just so STRANGE that after almost 12 years of tear stains, he eats a different food for 2 weeks and all of a sudden his eye area is gorgeous? Very strange....

I will take your advice I think though, as I've never given him eyedrops or tear drops or what have you. I'll research it a bit and see if maybe Brussels and Bella would benefit.

Allergies are a possibility I suppose. I mean, his stools are more well formed than they've ever been. However, he never displayed (or tested positive for) any allergic reactions or symptoms.

Odd, odd odd.

Last edited by MorkieMomma; 12-21-2011 at 01:40 AM.
MorkieMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!