View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 01:06 AM   #1
MorkieMomma
Inactive Account

Default Orijen Removed Tear Stains. O_O

I know Brussels Sprout isn't a Yorkie, he has absolutely zero Yorkie in him at all. However, I wanted to share this picture and I WISH I had other pictures of him before switching to Orijen. I do have pictures, but no scanner. lol

Anyway, this is a picture of Brussels after 2 weeks on Orijen. His tear stains cleared up??? I had no idea the food would do that, but it has to be the food.
He's never had tap water, we've always used bottled water for him. He's not on any 'new' supplements, and nothing else has changed other than the food.

Is anyone else here using Orijen and had this effect? Brussels eyes were constantly tear stained at the base and above his eyes. Nothing's wrong with his tear ducts, either, just a very 'stainy' eye area that had to be wiped down every day. Now I wipe it once a week because there's nothing there.

What's the dealio? I'm happy, don't get me wrong, just didn't know a dog food could do that.

There is still some extremely light-colored staining above his eyes (sort of seen in the picture), but if I can find a "before" shot and have it scanned at Kinko's or something, I will. The difference is extraordinary.
Attached Thumbnails
Orijen Removed Tear Stains. O_O-sprout1.jpg  

Last edited by MorkieMomma; 12-21-2011 at 01:08 AM.
MorkieMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!