View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
Suze225
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Bella has had her pups!!

Monday morning my beautiful girl gave birth to her 3 babies at 68 days past first tie. Baby girl 1 weighed 3 oz. Baby boy 2 weighed 4 ozs. & baby boy 3 weighed 3.5 oz. All instantly went to nursing.

Mama did FANTASTIC!!!! She did not follow ANY rules where labor was concerned. Temp drop & milk came in 5 days before pups. Had false labor on day 65. Vet checked 66 days, all was great! Contractions started at about 4pm. She had NO other symptoms of labor until she was pushing! No nesting, panting, shaking, NOTHING!!! Only contractions that I could tell were not painless, as she would get up & move as one would hit. By 7am she was starting to push. First baby was born at 8:30! Second about 30 mins later.....3rd one about an hour later (He was waaaaay up in the uterus!!)

All today is fantastic, had Bellas, clean out shot, as we can't account for the last placenta. She is back to her pre pregnancy weight & happy as can be! The best mama right now!!! Only comes out to potty & eat then back to the babies!!!

All pups this morning have gained 1/2 oz to 1 oz!!! Makes for a very happy gma!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!