View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
AmyD102
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019 DH is finally ready!!

He came to me and finally said he is ready to get another puppy!

We both took losing Kiwi very hard and him especially since it was his "watch" (as he says) and I know he has blamed himself and feels responsible. I always try to reinforce it was not his fault it could have happened to anyone, but I know he still has a very hard time with it. But he has decided that after the craziness of holidays are over he would like to start looking around for a new little boy to add to our family!

I am going to admit I have mixed emotions about getting another little boy...I am saddened because I still miss my first furbaby everyday and I don't want to feel like I am "replacing" him, but also happy and excited to get another little furbutt to love and cuddle.. Not to mention that my hubby has finally forgave himself enough to decide he's ready Also Lola can have a best friend and brother to play with and keep her company when we are not able to...

I look forward to the upcoming months and will keep everyone posted when we finally decide on our new addition! Wish us Luck
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!