View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 11:47 PM   #12
brendarash
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default humping

I have two of my fixed females that do it as well. Rosie does it all of the time, when ever she is excited I am home, playing with them ect. but with my poor cat Sammie. Then Lillie does it too. Some times Rosie humps Sammie gets off and Lillie gets on. I say to them " Rosie, Sammie does'nt want humpa humpa burning love. Stop. Poor Sammie does not know what to think. He is so used to it, he puts his paw out to them, like he is telling them, come here and give me a hug. Or rub my back. He just sits there with his eyes closed. He is a love bug. LOL I have asked the vet many times about it. She said it is a dominance thing.I did not know what to think when they first did it. Lillie was 10 weeks old and used to hump our foot. So I knew it was not sexual. It can be embarrassing when we have people over. Rosie does not mind, she still does it. The looks they get. I try to stop it before any one see it, but that does not always work out.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!