Thread: New Groomer
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

Omg New Groomer

UGH... so for 2 years I've sung the praises of my groomer. well she no longer works at the store we go to cause she got bit. They just replaced the groomer and we had our first appointment today.

I'm a little sad, she misunderstood my comment on liking his hair long and that I want to keep it long, and interpreted that as do a long puppy cut.

It doesn't look horrible but we've spent 2 years growing it out in a show like coat, he's neutered so it's not like he has to have a show coat, but I really like the show coat. Sad part was I waited the whole time in the store and never peaked in to see what she was doing.

So it's freezing here, Harley hates clothes, any tips on how to get him to like a sweater? I have to go buy one tomorrow cause he only has his big winter coat, and doesn't have a sweater.

I stressed some other really particular things, which she did right I guess I just didn't stress the fact that I wanted a show cut. She promised to call the old groomer and ask her how she does it so that when I come back she can maintain it and help it grow out. I'm just sad cause I love his hair. it'll grow back, but it'll take another year or so to reach the length it was at originally.

plus he just ran away from me and I noticed she cut his tail hair I've worked really hard to not cut his tail for 2 years cause it's docked and I want him to have a nice long tail, it's so cute when he wags.

Ugh I wanna cry.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!