View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 03:10 PM   #14
autumn_girl
Yorkie Yakker

My nail tech goes to Banfield and she highly reccomemded them. As for right now Cricket gets all her shots from her "Mom" (her breeder) and I can get all of her shots from her except of course her Rabies.
We have a membership with PlannedPethood, who has $40 spaying for females, and you can go to any vet that recognizes them. As for the insurance, my mom thinks it's a good idea as he Chihuahua, Whiskey, has a congenital problem with his kidneys, and had to spend a significant amount at two vets because the one had no idea what was wrong with him, and the other is significantly over priced.
Anywho, I have been looking into another per insurance that was named on here, although I don't remember which one it was, and I think that would be a good match even though it doesn't have all the perks of Banfield.
When I went for information about Banfield, my mom and I talked to the vet, not a vet tech, and he was very personable, and even asked to see some pictures of Cricket. He talked to us about what the plans included, what they didn't, asked how much heartworm pills for Whiskey is, then said that it was about $10 more from them, and that we should continue getting the pills from where ever we already get them.
As for the other two vets that I've been to (not including the one that neutered Whiskey) they were a "get it in and out" type, and I don't plan on them touching my dog.
autumn_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!