View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 07:40 PM   #12
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

decided to give her cerenia since i had the dosage from last time. she hasn't vomited since and she's perked up and playful. she is up and around fine, i can tell her tummy is gurgly and she has gas, but other than that she's much better. no food tonight. will do some boiled chicken and rice tomorrow and see how she holds up. i think she's feeling much better just hoping it's not the meds keeping her that way and she stays that way even after meds wear off.

if anything got worse i promise we'd be at the vets in a hurry, but for a simple tummy ache that i already have all the same meds a vet would give anyways i'd rather stay home with her and not spend the extra money on ER bills for them to do the exact same thing I just did. She was drinking fine, had her cerenia and earlier her pepcid and she's bouncing back. i did talk to my vet tech friend and she agreed with everything i was already doing. seems like it's working fine so far. hope she feels herself tomorrow and eats her bland food well.

thanks for the prayers
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!