Thread: R.I.P Lisa
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
caroline23x
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019 R.I.P Lisa

Today I wanted to share with you all about my first yorkie, Lisa.
My mom bought me Lisa back in May of 2010 from a breeder in Ohio after checking his website and falling in love with the dog we saw named "Lisa". Lisa was a smart, funny, energetic Yorkshire terrier and brought me so much joy, even tho she only lived for 7 months, she had a GREAT life with a LOVING family. Lisa passed away on October 27, 2010, while my mother was putting the trash out, she ran to the street and got Hit by a car. Luckily, she was not crushed...(cries) I am happy though that Lisa didn't feel any pain, the vet said she broke her neck and had a brain trauma, so she died instantly. The thing that makes me sad the most, was that the night before her death, I was sitting on my computer chair checking my emails and Lisa was next to my chair staring at me, and I could see it in her eyes all the love she had for me, because she would never act this way, she never stayed one place for so long just staring at me. =( I also remember my mom laying in my bed reading a book, when I stopped checking my emails and stared back at my Lisa and asked my mom "Do you think I'll see Lisa in Heaven when I die?", my mom then replied " Jesus Caroline, don't think like that, I can't imagine losing any of you"... and the very next day, Lisa passes. ='( I remember leaving work and seeing 20 missed calls from my mom, so I called her instantly and first I couldn't tell if she was crying or laughing when she screamed over the phone "CAROL, LISA IS DEAD!!!! COME HOME, SHE'S LAYING ON THE FLOOR, AND SHE'S DEAD!!!!" I could not believe what I was hearing, i thought maybe was a cruel joke, so I went home as fast I could, and getting there I found her on the kitchen floor, totally warm still, but no heart beat. I was devastated and I am still in so much pain from losing her. She was my first ever loved Dog and as we felt so lonely without her, we decided to get another Yorkie from the same breeder, Belle. Belle is very different from Lisa, she's more quiet and shy, but such a happy and funny dog. We love her so very much, she brought us happiness again. Even though she wouldn't ever replace Lisa, we still Love Belle the same, and can't imagine losing her either. I am now getting another Yorkie puppy, and I'll name her Chanel, I am so excited and can't wait until she's home!!!
thank you all for taking the time to read this and support me with my grieving

Last edited by caroline23x; 12-17-2011 at 07:33 PM.
caroline23x is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!