View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 08:02 AM   #12
Stormy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeesmom
Brodee is almost 10 months old now and the best little dog friend we have ever had. I took him to have him weighed because we were getting a little sensitive about the comments people would make, "Is that a Yorkie, sure is big" or "that's the biggest Yorkie I've ever seen". I discussed studding him out before I have him neutered, but someone said "no one would want him, he's so big". He weighs 14 lbs. That is a lot, but he is not overweight for his build, we purposely picked the biggest of the litter because we have 2 boys 12 & 9 and we wanted a yorkie, but one that could endure some wrestling and tossling about. He is great with the kids. I just tell people we are not teacups (Brodee nor I), we are just Latte's!
UGH...some :People are just totally insensitive BOORS ! You bought the biggest in the litter for just the right reasons ! After 13 years
I lost my Chelsea Marie last February.She was a 14 pound Yorkie who weighed up to 18 lbs in her prime. (Fatty).
She was the sweetest kindest dog ever and perfect with babies and little kids. She had a wonderful Yorkie personality and was as smart as any dog I have ever seen.
We now have one that is 10 pounds ( he is the sweetest boy on the planet)...and 5 others ranging from 2 lbs and up...They are each wonderful in their own way.
Why care what these people who do not know what they are talking about say ? Such rudeness....
Don't let the TURKEYS get you down

Last edited by Stormy; 01-14-2006 at 08:07 AM.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!