View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 04:25 PM   #4
Cha Cha
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I don't have the answers either, but I think it does get a little easier as you get older. School is hard with all the other duties. My only advice is to not sweat the small stuff. Prioritize your responsibilities and duties. At the end of the day, what you don't get to will still be there. If you are truely overloaded, maybe there is something you can give up to lighten your load and relieve some stress even if it's only for a little while.

I used to worry about my house not being kept perfectly and orderly and worried about how bad a house keeper I was and what others may say about it behind my back, but I refused to give up the time with my animals or my kids. Spending time with them was actually my reward for putting in a hard day at work. Housework will always be there. (I do have to give credit to my DH, he does A LOT of our housework, but I'm not recommending getting a guy unless you already have one ) So, now my kids are grown, and I have all the time I need to clean my house except I'd rather be here on YT.. I don't want to miss anything .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!