View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 06:45 PM   #3
rachelstothoff
YorkieTalk Newbie!

i have been looking into using Banfield also. When i met with them at my local petsmart they emphasize that it is NOT health insurance. it is great for routine things as you mentioned. however, they are a full vet office. but for some reason if my girl came down with something more serious i do not see myself bringing her there for any major surgery.
My breeder told me that the total cost covers TWO TEETH CLEANINGS A YEAR! which is awesome. although when i went in to get info i did not think to ask if there were any catches to that, did you find out that information? i can vaguely remember seeing that included on the website, but not sure if it was in the puppy plan or an adult plan.
The spay/nuder allotment will cover one pre-op blood work, so say if your pup does not pass it the first time, from what i understood you would be responsible for paying for the second, but the surgery would still be covered. if that makes sense?
also- did you find out that every single vaccination is covered, until the puppy plan runs out? that is how i took that information.

if you found anything else out i would love to hear too!!
rachelstothoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!