Thread: Induction??
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 06:05 PM   #17
elizabethabrb
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 036 Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellemarie View Post
If you look at tegamom1s avatar... Has (absolutely stunning!) show dogs, so therefor wouldn't cross the two breeds.

That did clear a lot up . Is your mentor YT or ST? (sorry, just being nosey now)
Carman- whelpwise they are both similar aren't they?

Sounds like you have everything covered! 3 is a nice number of pups- I've had mostly big litters (6&7) and my kuki then had 3 (one being my avatar) and oh it was a breeze in comparison- and your girl is a fair size on top! There will be some size difference in the pups I imagine; none of your homes are looking a specific size are they!?
my mentor is a st. And no one has asked for specific sizes plus I would not be looking into a home who wants a certain size as i can not guarantee that size. I have 12 homes who would love to welcome a little fur baby and only 3 pups So when the pups come and I start to see there personalities I then can decide which pup is a good fit for which home. I am sure some of the homes that don't get picked will be a little upset but my main priority is the pups and mom. As long as they are happy I am happy
elizabethabrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!