Thread: Induction??
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 12:11 PM   #14
Micah my love
Donating YT 100K Club Member & Top YorkieTalk Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethabrb View Post
Thanks for all your replies I have decided to not induce we went for her x ray and she has 3 pups coming I am very excited. I was thinking that last night would have been the night but i was wrong Her temp dipped from day 57- 101 in the AM and 100.4 in the Pm. Day 58-99.8 Am and 99.4 PM. Day 59 98.4 AM and 99.96 PM. Now today she is back at 100.4. So I guess it is still a waiting game. No other signs of labor so far. She is not nesting, Still eating. She has some slight clear stringy sticky mucus for a couple days now ( which the vet reassured me is fine ). She did however start cleaning herself more than usually yesterday. I have always taken her to work with me from the moment I got her. She loves coming with me. I don't think it would be that stressfull but i have a break room in the back that is just for us groomers that i could set her up in to make her more comfortable. Then at any point I think she is in labor I will take her home. She also LOVES car rides :P It is her favorite thing so that is nothing to worry about. I am sorry if some people think I should have not bred her with a yorkie but it was my desision and I will live with it not you. There is nothing wrong with Silky Yorkies actually you get the best of both worlds I think so at least. Any way again think you all for comments and I look forward to seeing many more. I will let you all know the moment they are here and post pics soon Thanks again

Sounds like her time is getting close and you have done everything that you can do for her and that is all anyone can do...goodluck with the delivery will be watch for update
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!