View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
CoCo Channel
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Petsecure Pet Health Insurance SCAM

The reality of this so called Pet Health Insurance is nothing but a scam. At the time of my newly purchased puppy's first visit to the Vet, and subsequent illness there after I was persuaded by the veterinary clinic at the time too enlist in the pet insurance, on there recommendation, being that Yorkies are vulnerable too sickness as she had just been. After paying for this Insurance for 7 years at $70.00 a month now only ever having 2 claims at the initial sign up during the six weeks free trial period My claim was $631.74 and my deductible was on $50.00 Uninsured $38.83 co-insurance $119.19 my pay back was $426.72. Now I am a full paying member my next claim was $116.23 Co-Insurance $23.25 Deductible $92.98 Amount Paid $ 0. Reason ( YOUR POLICY HAS A $100.00 ANNUAL DEDUCTIBLE THAT MUS BE SATISFIED BEFORE AN AMOUNT OF A CLAIM CAN BE PAID. THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE ANNUAL DEDUCIBLE HAS NOT BEEN SATISFIED, THE REMAINING AMOUNT IS $7.02) That should have been a red flag right there to cancelling this ludicrous amount of money I have been paying all these years, and never submitting another claim. In 2009 upon my Yorkie turning the age of five Our deductibles are based on your pets age because older pets tend to be more susceptible to injury and illness, resulting in a higher risk and cost of veterinary services. Due to your pets recent birthday, your new ANNUAL DEDUCTIBLE is $300.00.and remember , with petsecure, you only need to satisfy one fixed ANNUAL DEDUCTIBLE, no matter many claims your may have.
I find my poor little yorkie in distress one night after arriving home from work. Her temperature was 103.5, and she was going into shock. We immediately took her to a wonderful Doctor that met us at his clinic for this emergency care, by 10:30 p.m. that night she was having emergency surgery to remove the teeth that had turned her little system septic. With out this surgery she surely would have seizured and died. After submitting the claim form to Petsecure Pet Health Insurance an waited patiently. I received my reimbursement, Claim $ 1,018.36 Uninsurable $618.36 , Eligible $400.00, Co-insurance? $80.00, Deductible $300.00 My BIG RETURN FOR PAYING FOR 7 YEARS APPROXIMATELY $6000.00 FOR PET INSURANCE , I RECEIVED A BIG CHEQUE FOR $20.00 YES (TWENTY DOLLARS). There loophole The $5000.00 cover for illness, OH NO it fell under Dental which has a max of $400.00.???? Anyone out there with pet insurance take my advise cancel now take that money put it in a separate account, I have learned the hard way, I might as well have thrown that money out the window. *PETSECURE PET HEALTH INSURANCE IS A SCAM* UNLESS YOUR PET IS SICK EVERY MONTH AND YOU EAT UP THE DEDUCTIBLE ENOUGH TO BENEFIT, AND EVEN THEN IF YOU HAVE TO MANY CLAIMS THEY DROP YOU FROM THE PLAN. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM,SCAM, SCAM
CoCo Channel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!