View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:27 AM   #1
PrincessSassy
Yorkie Yakker

Default What happened to my sweet little Nibblet? She's Princess Sassypants now!

OMG! She's 5 months old and when I got her, I thought she was going to be this sweet, shy little thing that would sit on my lap or curl up on my desk while I work.

But nooooooooooo!

1. She won't wear her coat. I've tried several times to get her to wear her coat, and she won't;

2. She won't wear her diaper. I'm trying to potty train her, and I read that you're supposed to put Yorkies in diapers so that when they start to go, you yell, "NO!" take them to the wee-wee pad or out side, and they go. Thirty minutes to get her into the diaper, she takes it off, wees on the floor, then makes me chase her for twenty minutes;

3. She's destroyed TWO of the portable, collapsible playpens by chewing through the side flap zipper. I tried the anti chew spray (not the bitter apple but the one with pheromones to calm them down in addition to stuff that's suppose to be distasteful) - she developed a taste for it, and now probably would eat it with caviar and champagne;

4. When I shake the bottle with coins in it to get her to stop bad behavior, she barks at it. It used to work before.

Where's my sweet little girl? She can be sweet! I've seen her do it! But I don't like her "sassin'" me. She's all of two pounds, but acts like she's 40 and the size of a Burmese Mountain Dog. I want the sweet little girl who cuddled in my arms when I first saw her. She is a riot and I love her, but I don't like this Princess Sassypants routine
PrincessSassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!