View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
pandaleigh
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Off-Days... we all have them

So.. today is just not my day. The power in our neighborhood was going on and off like crazy last night... causing everything in the world to beep (the alarm.. the carbon monoxide sensor, the microwave.. gah!!). Poor little Tashi basically got no sleep. This weekend I was puking my guts up cause I got a stomach bug.. I guess it was so bad that i popped a blood vessel in both of my eyes. I look like a royal freakshow right now

On top of this.. I get out of bed this morning with 45 min of total sleep, look in the mirror and my eyes were so weird I scared myself >.< thought I saw a demon or something.

The power was showing no signs of coming back on, and an idiot sales rep I work with scheduled a huge mess of work for me at 10am this morning.

Realizing that working from home was out of the question, I grab Tashi and head to work. It's now 11:20 am.. haven't even started the mess of work this guy signed me up for(because he is lagging on sending it over..).. Tashi's wet from the rain (she had to potty) so she's sleeping under my sweater.

I walk through to use the rest room (dog and dog blanket under my sweater, not hiding her, she's just cold) and my old boss (who I didn't like) does a double take at my stomach... looks at my bright red bloody eyes, and asks me if I'm ok.

The nurse from Kaiser called me back and told me to go to the doctor by 3pm.. I hope this guy sends me the work so I can get it done.. I don't want my poor back-up partner to be stuck with it.

Please just let this day end

I'd love to hear about anyone else's off-days today or in the future
pandaleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!