Thread: Please help!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 01:07 PM   #2
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonthomas View Post
Please can someone give me some advice? My Walter, who is 9 years old hasn't been able to poop for about 5 days. The first few days, he had gas something terrible. I have been giving him a couple spoonfuls of pumpkin each day since Friday, and still nothing. I noticed a few minutes ago, he was outside and trying to go and it almost looked like his little hiney was pushing out? I would love to rush himand very loving. But he does look uncomfortable and unhappy when he isn't interacting with me. Somehow I think, he knows what is going on with me and is just "pretending" to be ok. Please someone give me some advice. If I do have to take him to the hosp, they will make me sign him over in order to treat him. I'm heartbroken and desperate!
What do you mean sign him over??? He needs vet care. If his hiney looks like it's pushing out, he could have a prolapsed rectum and will need surgery.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!