Thread: Please help!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
bonthomas
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Cry Please help!

Please can someone give me some advice? My Walter, who is 9 years old hasn't been able to poop for about 5 days. The first few days, he had gas something terrible. I have been giving him a couple spoonfuls of pumpkin each day since Friday, and still nothing. I noticed a few minutes ago, he was outside and trying to go and it almost looked like his little hiney was pushing out? I would love to rush him to the hospital, but I am currently battling thyroid cancer and can barely cover my meds. I have less than $30 in my bank account until next Saturday. He still plays when I pick up a toy, barks, runs and is very loving. But he does look uncomfortable and unhappy when he isn't interacting with me. Somehow I think, he knows what is going on with me and is just "pretending" to be ok. Please someone give me some advice. If I do have to take him to the hosp, they will make me sign him over in order to treat him. I'm heartbroken and desperate!

Last edited by bonthomas; 12-11-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: cry face was in the wrong place and deleted some of a sentence
bonthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!