View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 12:14 PM   #14
i love my yorki
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanniebelle View Post
We have a beautiful 10 week little girl named Lexie. She is our first puppy. We believe we got our girl from a poor breeder. However Lexie is healthy. We've had her now a week. She refuses to come out of her box. She won't come to us. If you take her out she immediately heads back into her box. We physically have to remove her from her box in order to hold and love. When you get her in your arms she snuggles up under your chin but she just shakes. She's not eating much at all maybe a tablespoon of food and about 2 oz. Of water. She has used the bathroom but only pees maybe 2x day and poops once a day. She doesn't play. She won't come to her name. When we take her outside she will go to the bathroom about 50% of the time and then the other times just lay down in the grass. I think she would just stay there if we left her. We must pick her up and carry her back inside. I'm so worried about her. I don't think the breeder loved on her at all and I don't think she was ever in a home. We were mislead. However I'm glad she is with us and not her now. We love her already and want to do anything to help her.
I think I would take her to a vet also just to be on the safe side. She may just be a little shy also and frightened, poor baby
i love my yorki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!