Thread: What if . . ?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:37 PM   #15
maci_mace
YT 500 Club Member

I didn't read all the opinions but a few, great all around.
I hear what the OP is saying, BUT you have to have thick skin to be a part of ANY online forum.

People come on here asking about how to breed their mutt, unpapered dog, or etc. We tell them sorry we're not going to tell you anything but DONT DO IT and get the dog spayed. Then when the person refuses to listen and say stuff like "well's she/he is an AMAZING dog, so cute, so loving, so smart, all my family and friends want a puppy from her" then of course ignorance just turns into stupids and refusal to take the advice already give and YES we get upset.

I think the members who ask about breeding their mutt/unpapered/unproven dogs should get honest respones, not help with how to breed.

That goes for any health issues too or people who ask for good breeder info yet buy from a byb anyways!! A lot of time good advice is given on top of "go to a vet now" comments. Yet for some reason half the time the poster ignores it.

If the posters listened to the GREAT advice from so many long time yorkie lovers there would be less hostility and less leaving.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!