Thread: What if . . ?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 08:04 PM   #13
Princess10
Banning Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
I am sorry but I don't think it is intimidating at all. Granted, sometimes I don't get the answer I want to hear. However, I can always guarantee it is the answer that is in the best interest of my girls. If we are truly posting to find out what to do then we need to understand that each person is an individual and will all have different opinions. Like it or not, opinions are opinions. That is what a forum is about. Maybe I am more "thick skinned" than others. But if "bullying" me (as some of you think) means saving one of my girls life than so be it. Bully away when it comes to me and my girls.
This is exactly how I feel. If Princess is hurt, sick, etc. the last thing I'm worried about is getting my feelings hurt. I hope to always take advice to heart, but with a grain of salt as well. Maybe not do exactly what's suggested if I'm not comfortable but a post may lead to another idea, etc. Also, if I have a question that may be a "dumb" one I'll google it first to see if it's even worth posting about.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!