Thread: What if . . ?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #6
impish
Donating YT 500 Club Member

More yorkies would be saved and have a better chance at life and health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn27 View Post
What if . . we all just set our frustrations and opinions aside for once and just answer the OP questions ?

What if . . we care so much about the animal in question and only wrote what we know and guided them in the right direction or only answered what is asked of us ?

What if . . . just for once when someone comes to us for our help and those of us who have the answers give them freely and those of you who only have harsh, unkind, opinionated, judgmental words to say Just Dont !!

Too many time I have seen members leave YT because of the harsh opinions of other member. They go away without the knowledge and information they came here for. Information that could have make a deference. I know because I was also judged when I first came to YT, and It frustrates the hell out of me. There are so many times when members will judge others so harshly but do nothing to help them.

I feel good when I log off at the end of the day knowing that I was able to help someone. That when I come here I can offer my experiences as a pet owner and yes a breeder to those who need it. I try very hard to leave my opinions to myself unless asked. I am also very happy to take from YT member the knowledge that I have gathered during my time here on YT and I can admit I learn something new every day.

So, why is it so hard to give other that same respect and knowledge that they seek when they come to us for our help ?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!