View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
sarahjmiller51
Yorkie Yakker

Angry RE-posting of "Chel's" posting of Yorkie KILLING

I copied & pasted this from Chel's posting earlier because I, too, do not feel enough YTer's are signing this petition....it's about a man in East Tn who KILLED and TORTURED an INNOCENT, LITTLE, DARLING Yorkie named Honey!!!!! This man is capable of killing and torturing PEOPLE!!!!!!! anyone who could do this to an innocent little 3lb dog could do it to a human being!!!!

please read:
from Chel's posting:

A few weeks ago I read an article from my local paper that was about a yorkie, named Honey was abused terribly and died. Dustin Harrell was the cause of it and is a sick, sick man. There is now a petition going out [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]online[/COLOR][/COLOR] where they are wanting to up his sentence along with make it to where he will not be allowed to ever own animals. Please sign this and save future animals. No animal deserves what precious, Honey had to go through and it broke my heart when I read it in the paper. It still does. Thank you to all of those who sign it!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/18/ma...ustin-harrell/

If the link does not work please let me know. When you pull up the page, there should be the article about what happened, along with how to sign the petition on the right side of the page

Last edited by sarahjmiller51; 12-09-2011 at 11:14 AM. Reason: description
sarahjmiller51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!