View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
margaritaville
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Sorry, but I won't be around....

you see I'm going to be too rich. I may occassionly have one of my dog's secretaries update you on them. Here is what has happened:

Dearest brother and sister:
I am writing in the name of All Mighty Allah! to seek your assistance to help me move my 30,000g of my Gold and Diamond I stored in Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange, Dubai, United Arab Emirate.
Currently, I am in hiding due to situation in my country and in our family. Also, we have been impose a restriction by Libyan National Transition Council making very hard for us to move our assets over in our name or travel. So, this is why I am soliciting your help to move my Gold assets from Dubai to using your name and my other names for security reason.
However, I will offer you 40 percent for your assistance and other cost resulting from processing the transfer of the Gold from DGCE, Dubai. I will disclose to you the persons at the DGCE office and individual who will assist in the processing with my guidance.
Moreover, you will need to prove to me that this metal will be safely stored until situation normalizes in my country and our family.
Please do not disclose my email to third party for my security.

I will be glad to hear your quick response.

Brotherly,
Saadi
Alsaadi Gaddafi.

Joan, Bubba and Sissy-BEWARE OF PUPPY MILLS
breathe in, breathe out, move on -jb
margaritaville is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!