View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 08:29 AM   #1
gryhndnut
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Thinking Of An Addition To The Family

Hi again everyone. I think that I want to get a companion for Jersey, my 6 month old male yorkie. Our pet family is big already, but what is one more? After all I am retired and now my job is taking care of them all!

Jersey is a good boy who is close to being housebroken . He just loves to play, like most puppies and resorts to playing with one of the cats, when the cat is in the mood! The cat is really good with him, but I still worry that he might injure him by mistake. The cat does have all of his claws.

There is an adult, 4yr old female available that is supposedly great. Good with kids, other pets, housebroken, blah, blah, blah. I know people can say whatever they want. I believe the owner may be a back yard breeder. She say that the girl is AKC registered healthy and very loving. She says that the yorkie is "proven" and has had 2 litters. Needless to say, the first thing I would do after a health check is have her spayed.

I guess my question is would there be any thing that I need to worry about because she has had 2 litters? (she is supposedly 4lbs) Will my puppy most-likely stay a momma's boy or bond to the other yorkie and forget about his momma?

Any comments or suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
gryhndnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!