View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 04:38 AM   #2
bellemarie
YT 500 Club Member

i can see a bit of a belly on her- but don't know how she is usually built... and my girls teats are Never that big after their post litter heat- they shrink back down a fair bit more than your girl. it could also be a phantom...
you Need to get her scanned- scanning isn't a luxury, its necessary! and from your description of her, she may well be carrying a singleton- you've read all the risks involved with whelping an unexpected singleton? its something i've thankfully never had to deal with. if you do not have the funds for a scan (its £30 here, so maybe $50 there?) then i'm worried about her pre and post natal care- and what if she needs a c-sect? talk with your mum, tell her you will pay her back in instalments for the scan; if she refuses, can you ask an aunt, uncle, cousin, sibling, grandparent- or ask your vet to let you have a little credit with them (a lot of vets would be understanding of her situation). what size is your mums dog?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!