View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
Jill The Yorkie
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Is my Yorkie pregnant or just getting a little chubby?

**Keep in mind that my Yorkie has had puppies in the past, so that is why her tits are out like they are. I am not one of the owners who are excited, I DON'T want her to have puppies.**

Alright, judging by these photos, do you believe my Yorkie is pregnant? The only reason that makes me think she is, is because she got a little chubby.
The reasons that I think she is [not] pregnant, is because her stomach is not hard, she acts like herself, has not lost/gained appetite, she still runs and jumps and all that, and her tits are the same size as they were about 2 years ago. She was being lethargic for about a day and a half, but I think it was because of the sudden change of food (we changed her food) or maybe she caught a stomach bug from one of the dogs at Petsmart (she started acting sick after we got home). The only indication, like I said, is that she got a little big.

I cannot get an ultrasound done because my mother will not spend money on one, and I cannot get her Spayed to abort the litter, since my mother will not have that done either.

Judged based on these photos, what do you think?:
>Overhead View Of Her Body<
100_2904 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
>Stomach<
100_2909 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
>Side View<
100_2906 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

She went into heat by the end of October, and I do not know if my mothers male had gotten to her. If he did, now would probably be day 35-40 after mating. Shouldn't she be bigger, and showing more signs if he did get to her? **If he got to her, it would have only been once.**

|She also has not gotten the same amount of exercise she normally does, due to my irresponsibility (which will change now). And she has been getting fed a few too many treats by my family. So I'm thinking she just got chubby off them.|
Jill The Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!