View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 01:16 PM   #10
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofygoof35 View Post
Oh - thanks for the suggestion - is that readily available? like Petco or somewhere like that? What do you "home cook" for him? We dont really give Giz much human food - other than a little nibble of ham or an egg or chicken occasionally. Since we had so many issues w/ him in the beginning im a lil hesitant (maybe a tad overprotective lol)
Yes, the Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier is available in both Petco and Petsmart. For the home cooking, Barney and Daisy are older and on special formulations. My younger dog Teddy eats a regular adult dog recipe called "Chicken and Brown Rice and Vegetables" from this veterinary nutritionist's website. She's the one who recommended the RC brand for Teddy and she had a great pick because he is doing fantastic with perfect blood work and urine test, a long floor length coat of silk, bright eyes that don't run and he doesn't scratch or bite at himself and he also does not have smelly stools - they are compact and small. I'm pretty happy with it. Plus, as much as I hate to admit it, he likes the RC kibble better than his momma's cooking www.petdiets.com
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!