View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
Yorkiedaze
My hairy-legged girls
Donating Member

Default Miss Jilli Ann's (13weeks, 2 days old) first super cold evening!

We rarely have freezing temps. here but it got down into the low 30s last night. Was forecast for the 20's.
I don't keep the house too warm, thermostat was set at 67 last night to try and keep the bad chill out, (it's usually set at 65 at night (but with a new baby in the house we set it a bit higher) so I put Jilli's pj's on her. She didn't mind them at all. You can see her peeping under the door at Azrael and Razael. They didn't want to come in the office, which is now cleared out and made into a play room with a desk and computer. They aren't babies long, so I don't mind. I gave the day bed to my granddaughter who just turned 5. When Jilli has run of the house like the others, I'll decorate this room. Think I'll get another trundle.
Attached Thumbnails
Miss Jilli Ann's (13weeks, 2 days old) first super cold evening!-jilli-ann-12-5-11-1-.jpg   Miss Jilli Ann's (13weeks, 2 days old) first super cold evening!-jilli-ann-12-5-11-2-.jpg   Miss Jilli Ann's (13weeks, 2 days old) first super cold evening!-jilli-ann-12-5-11-6-.jpg   Miss Jilli Ann's (13weeks, 2 days old) first super cold evening!-jilli-ann-12-5-11-4-.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!