View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 06:06 AM   #2029
heartmyyorkie
I ♥ Pita & Oliver
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindzorz View Post
Thanks, Ashley! She's going to be modeling your penguins for Christmas, lol! Very excited -- it's so beautiful! I received the other day.

Also, I have some important information on the contest!

**COMMENTS WITHOUT 'LIKE'S ACCOMPANYING THEM ARE NO LONGER COUNTED AS VOTES.
I was under the impression that comments were counted as well, but I guess that would be more difficult to tally, so, if you commented but did not 'like' Nilla's picture, I encourage you to return to the page and 'like' it to cast your vote (and if you're not sure, you can go and check if you want to)! Another round of contestants were added today, and they are stiff competition! She may be closing in on first place, so please continue your support and voting! Feel free to post the link to her picture to vote on your facebook walls as well (if you do post it as a status, please make sure your friends know they have to click the picture and go to the official photo in woofville's album and not just 'like' the picture on your wall!)! If you need to see the link again to go back and vote, here it is:
pics with santa 2011 | Facebook
The winners will be announced on December the 16th, so that's not a lot of time! Please keep votes up, and I thank you all again for your support!
I am so glad that you like it! I can't wait to see Nilla in her dress, eek!
heartmyyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!