View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 08:35 PM   #7
xoxodoglover89
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
I've become a dental care freak now, LOL. Jackson had his cleaning now over two weeks ago and I plan on keeping them as shiny white and plaque/tarter-free as possible.

So I placed an order and got CET beef toothpaste, a mini finger toothbrush (which he tolerates SO much better), CET chews, HealthyMouth gel (this stuff was pricey, but dentist approved it). I already had Petzlife gel and ProDen PlaqueOff from before.

So basically, I've been brushing his teeth every night and applying the HealthyMouth. I bring Petzlife with me when I am staying at another house with him and will use that (I was dogsitting the other night for example). I sprinkle the PlaqueOff on his meal every other day or so. And he gets a CET chew a few times a week.

I really liked the HealthyMouth because it was approved by the VOHC and it was proven to actually work. Some of the other products don't really have much to back them up. HealthyMouth also has a water additive.

This HealthyMouth gel sounds great...expensive but looks like something that I'm definitely going to try with Sasha.

I brush Sasha's teeth at least every other day and on the days I don't brush, I apply Petzlife Oral Care Gel. Usually every other day she also gets some sort of dental treat such as Zuke's Z-Bones or Blue Buffalo Dental Bones. I know they probably do no good but she sure does love them.
xoxodoglover89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!