Thread: Poop Eater
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #11
seschna
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan78 View Post
My little girl Kinder was a poop eater so I gave her a little crushed pineapple twice a day. I do not know what the pineapple does but it stopped her from eating poop. It took about six months but it worked and no more poop eater. She also loved the pineapple. Also I feed Fromms Whitefish and Potaoe dogfood. It is made in Wisconsin and I feel it is a good food. I used Innova but she could not eat anything with chicken in it. There are so many good brands of food out there it can drive you crazy trying to decide which one. Hope this helps and good luck with your little baby. Also there are others on Yt that are such a great help. Susan
Thanks for the advice!

I read online that giving them mashed green beans with their food can help make them feel full. most ppl use it for weight loss, but i am just gonna add it to his reg food since he doesnt need to lose weight, he just needs to feel fuller. im hoping that helps. i HATE food shopping cuz everyone has a diff opinion. I think i have to switch him again tho bc i think he has a mild allergy to chicken and i dont think innova has a non chicken version..im gonna have to look again. Im going to take them out separately at night since thats the only time my pom poops and maybe that and the green bean thing will solve this problem a bit...HIGH HOPES we'll see
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!