View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Icon2 NEW! Introducing Warren London

warrenlondon.jpg
toplinepet.com

check out this video w/Martha Stewart: Warren London on Martha Stewart - YouTube

YorkieTalk Members receive 10% OFF! Please PM or use the contact form in my site to send me your order w/email address, then I will send a paypal invoice w/the discount reflected. If ordering directly from my site, please mention: YT during checkout in the note section, or PM/Contact me & I will refund the discounted amount.

Some restrictions: 10% off not eligible on: 'shipping included' items, sample bottles, hair accessories (except the show bows), & already discounted items. Thank you!

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you might have...I'll be happy to help. Special Thank you to those that have purchased from me & referred toplinepet!

A little testimonial from me about Warren London: I've been using the 2-in-1-Conditioning Shampoo & Paw-Sani Scrub, they're both excellent! I use the Paw-Sani everyday after their walks & wash afterwards (which you don't need to). Momo used to lick his paws a lot & it used to smell like fritos...it's the bacteria, yeast, sweat & saliva producing the 'corn chip' smell. I've taken him to the vet for this specific problem & our vet prescribed a spray, but it didn't work. That problem is gone now & best of all, he's not licking his paws anymore.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!