View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 08:49 AM   #4
bellemarie
YT 500 Club Member

my address is always the last thing discussed when someone is coming to see the pups... i also try to talk to them on their landline phone at some point prior to visiting- i usually just say, 'instead of emailing, shall i call you for a few mins on your landline (mobile out of credit) or point blank say 'can i have your landline number for my records' and double check it against the phone book- if it isbnt there (hasnt happened yet) id call the number to see who answers, then explain why i called!
and i always walk them to the door when they leave, and usually get a wee glimpse at the car reg number- i don't memorise it, just familiarise myself a little...
i stay with the pups literally 24/7 untill they go- so if someone wants to take them, they'd have to shoot me first!
my girls are the most important thing to me- i never take chances when it come to the kids (the furry ones- dont have any people ones) same with leaving the adults outside shops- i just cant; im scared enough leaving them unsupervised in the garden sometimes!

and as carmen says- i intend on having a big dog in the foreseeable future, so I'll have a bodyguard for me and the kids! (although if your son gets bored of niko just send him this way... but take it i'd have to fight you all for him!? lol)

Last edited by bellemarie; 12-05-2011 at 08:50 AM. Reason: added 'borrowing' niko
bellemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!