View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 07:37 AM   #12
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthanlife View Post
This is not related to your money situation, but I would try to have a consult from someone that does NOT do surgery, and will NOT benefit from you having surgery - in any way. I would also not tell them anything about the other consults - doctors do not like to disagree with each other. Make sure you need this, and you are getting what you need. You already had an unsuccessful surgery. Make sure you are being given ALL of your options.
Yes I agree, I called my mom and she pretty much told me to suffer through the pain and that this was part of being an adult .

So I called my bf's mom, she's been my sober second thought often, cause she actually gave me a gift of some cash for my tuition a few years back. She told me a few more questions to ask the doctors, and that she thinks I should go for it if it all checks out (which so far it has). She is a nurse, so she answered a lot of my questions about whether it was just a scam, she paid for braces for my bf and also got braces as an adult so she had a lot to say.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!