View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 10:21 PM   #1
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Camera Help please...looking for a new camera

I need a new camera!

I used to have a Canon Elph and loved it. Somewhere during my house move last year, it was misplaced. I bought a cheap $130 Kodak camera at Sams Club to use til I found the Elph...but I never found it.

I'm thinking of now getting the Canon Powershot S95. Anyone know anything about it?

I just need a good point & shoot camera to take pics of my kids & ZoE. The biggest annoyance with the Kodak is the delay between when I press the button to take the photo and when the camera actually captures the photo. (I press the button when ZoE is looking right at me & by the time the camera captures it she's either looking away or in the process of turning away which results in just a blur.) I'm not sure what this process is technically called so I'm not sure what feature to look for to make sure that it takes the pic the split-second I press the button. My previous Canon never had this issue, which is one of the main reasons I'm looking to Canon again as my first choice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Or if you have a recommendation as to what you think would be a good camera for me, that wold be greatly appreciated too!

Thank you
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!