View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 09:27 AM   #14
kdhawks
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacup0819 View Post
Isn't it so cool that Trixie and Levi had each other....that's why I thought her sb was Bogey...figured what were the chances they had each other.....WAY COOL!

I'm so glad you liked your gifts! I was thinking of writing Levi's name on the basket, but figured I might mess it up....now that I have seen your handwriting....you should go for it! Glad we could help "decorate" his mancave!

We had soooo much fun shopping for Levi....finding almost indestructible toys was a blast and we loved looking at boy clothes!

Cathy at TBumpkins was awesome once again!! We love her jammies and even use them in the snow - they keep Trixie warm and keep the snow off her legs and belly! She just makes the nicest jams and blankets...glad you like them. A big thanks to Cathy!

My mom picked up the snuggie while she was away for Thanksgiving...so Levi even had Nana shopping for him!! Even she cannot resist getting in on the ge fun!

I loved your smilebox...Levi is very handsome and had I known Dally was there I would have sent something extra! Hope Levi is sharing
I'm happy to report that Levi hasn't destroyed a single toy yet - so you did a great job! The mallard duck keeps going missing...I think some little monster is hiding it from his mommy. I was so happy that I was able to get loofah dogs for Trixie...Levi LOVES them, but they last about thirty minutes before my floor is covered in stuffing. He can't resist them!

I can't believe how different his man cave looks! The basket complements his little crate so well! He was so sweet hanging out in there last night, wearing his jammies and snuggled up in his blanket. He LOVES tiny blankets and I've been wanting one with his name on it.

We're taking pictures for our Christmas cards tonight/tomorrow once our tree is up...I'm pretty sure Levi is going to wear his striped sweater. It's too cute!

Tell your mom THANKS for the Snuggie...how sweet that she was thinking of him! It fits perfectly and is super comfy. And don't worry about sweet Dallas (my brother's pup, they live with us) - he and Levi are BFF and Levi has been very good about sharing his new treasures.

Everything was PERFECT, and I am so thankful that Levi had such an awesome buddy.

kdhawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!