View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 08:55 AM   #13
teacup0819
♥Luv my Trixie Belle♥
Donating Member

Isn't it so cool that Trixie and Levi had each other....that's why I thought her sb was Bogey...figured what were the chances they had each other.....WAY COOL!

I'm so glad you liked your gifts! I was thinking of writing Levi's name on the basket, but figured I might mess it up....now that I have seen your handwriting....you should go for it! Glad we could help "decorate" his mancave!

We had soooo much fun shopping for Levi....finding almost indestructible toys was a blast and we loved looking at boy clothes!

Cathy at TBumpkins was awesome once again!! We love her jammies and even use them in the snow - they keep Trixie warm and keep the snow off her legs and belly! She just makes the nicest jams and blankets...glad you like them. A big thanks to Cathy!

My mom picked up the snuggie while she was away for Thanksgiving...so Levi even had Nana shopping for him!! Even she cannot resist getting in on the ge fun!

I loved your smilebox...Levi is very handsome and had I known Dally was there I would have sent something extra! Hope Levi is sharing
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!