View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 05:59 AM   #1
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Confused getting another furbaby!!! (happy dance)!!

We are adding another furbutt to the family!!!!! I have 2 girls now...Sadie (alpha dog) just turned 7 yrs old yesterday (happy birthday my little girl!) and Lillie turned 6 yrs old in June....The woman we bought the girls from has a female that she just had bred...won't find out until next month if she is pregnant or not (X fingers crossed). Sadie, being Alpha...all 7 pounds of her, can tend to be stand off ish....Lillie...the more timid of the two backs down...our 2 next door neighbors got brothers, 6 months old, one of them is a moose and VERY hyper...he is much bigger than my girls and being a puppy wants to play all the time...He LOVES the girls but, they are afraid of him...the other brother is very tiny...when he comes to visit the girls are ok with him but, he isn't as hyper as his bigger brother....although I just ADORE this breed....I prefer a female to a male...for no reason...just preference....that being said...not sure if bringing in another female would be the right thing to do...I know there are a lot of members here who have multi dogs....How do all your females get along...would a male be my better choice...could really use some input here....I wouldn't be getting her/him until spring....
thanks everyone!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!