View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #6
Jennyms319
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roccosmommy View Post
I am sorry for your loss. I hope she didn't suffer. Forgive me, but I am at a loss as to why there is a single sentence about Hope dying, then an entire page of ranting about time and money spent on her, and rude people at the vet's office. Perhaps this is just your way of grieving. Regardless, sending thoughts and prayers for you during this tough time.
I understand I was rereading it and thinking the same thing. I had actually started it as a reply to anothers post about their experience at a vet office but it got so long and I just kept getting mader as i wrote that it turned out more about me so I didn't post it in their thread.

I have talked to so many people about the whole experience with Hope and all of her suffering and to tell you the truth they just don't care and don't really seem to understand how you can get attached to dog so soon. I guess this is probably the one place where people really do understand and care.

It got to where I was posting too many updates about her on facebook and my own brother posted rude comments to me about how I post more about her than my own children. It was very hurtful when all I was trying to do was show my love for her and share with others about the love I have for Yorkie rescues.

Thank you for showing concern.
Jennyms319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!