View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 07:41 AM   #1
NrfnKiva
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Long overdue introduction

i think it's about time i introduce myself...especially since i joined 4 yrs ago!
i originally joined while researching information about different aliments that Kiva would develop over the years. found alot of valuable information here!

this place reminds me alot of the the other forum i belong to - The Dish. it's a forum for soap makers(yep, i'm a soap maker) and i see alot of the same great spirit here. friends supporting friends.....and it warms my soul. i really like it here.

now about Kiva. i have tried many many times to start an intro thread and many times i just broke down crying my heart out. tried to post pictures in my gallery and broke down. so i'm writing now while i feel strong. maybe it's the coffee.
Kiva died at 12 yrs old on Oct 2 (12 days shy of her 13th birthday). she had just had desperately needed TTA surgery on her left hind leg. 5 days after she suddenly died of a blood clot. the assistant said one minute she was breathing and fine, the next, she had stopped....

oh god i have to stop for now....the tears are welling up again but at least i've introduced myself ....i'll write more when i get some more strength back...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!